TLV 2020 GUIDELINES
Dear TLV Families,
We understand what TLV means to so many of you and we want to make this summer as close to a normal TLV as possible while keeping guests, staff and family as safe as possible. We want to let you know that we are all working hard to implement all of the necessary Guidelines from both the NH Department of Health and the CDC. For the summer of 2020 the following guidelines will be put in place.
- We will be emailing all reservation contact persons approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival. The email will ask you to answer several questions.
- Your final number of guests in accommodations
- COVID-19 symptoms and travel questions* (this sheet will need to be turned in to the office upon check in)
*For all out of state guests we will be required to have one person per family attest that all person(s) staying with us have remained at home for at least 14 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person.
- Dining room/take out preference
Once indoor dining is approved: We will be following all State and CDC restaurant guidelines. We will be spacing tables out in our dining room to adhere to social distancing guidelines as well as using the Annex in order to accommodate all guests who wish to dine in. All dining room staff will be required to wear cloth face coverings and will be versed in proper hand washing/sanitizing procedures. If you are uncomfortable with using our dining room, a modified menu with curbside pickup will be available. Whichever option is chosen will be for the entirety of your stay and for your entire accommodation.
You will have two housekeeping options.
Option one – no housekeeping at all during your stay with just trash pick-up and a towel change on Wednesday.
Option two – housekeeping on Mon/Wed/Fri with our normal daily cleaning, however we will not be entering bedrooms except for emptying trash cans or gaining access to a bathroom. All housekeepers will be required to wear a cloth face covering at all times and will be well versed in proper cleaning/sanitizing guidelines as well as handwashing procedures.
- Cleaning and disinfection will be conducted for every accommodation after guests leave. We will be following cleaning and disinfection guidance as outlined by the New Hampshire Universal Guidelines as well as the CDC.
- In Common Areas, sanitizing of door handles, faucet handles as well as all other customer touch-points and areas of hand contact will be conducted at least every two hours.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all common areas, bathrooms and elsewhere throughout the property.
- While inside common areas staff and guests should be observing social distancing guidelines at all times.
Daily changes to TLV:
- Check in will be after 4:00pm. This will allow ample time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all accommodations.
- Checkout will be before 10:00am with no exceptions!!
- The dining room will be closed for lunch on Saturday to allow for time to clean/sanitize in its entirety. All those staying over will be asked to fill out a box lunch form Friday night. No lunch will be available to those checking in.
- The Playhouse will be closed.
- Tennis courts will be open. We encourage guests to bring their own racquets. Tennis balls will not be provided but can be purchased at the golf shop. No tennis tournament.
- There will be no children’s dance.
- Bingo will be outside (weather dependent) on the field by the tennis courts (bring a beach towel to sit on).
- The Picnic will take place on the Annex lawns on Tuesday or one other evening if bad weather forces a schedule change. We will return to the mountain if/when the State Parks allow it.
- The Beach and dock will be open and social distancing should be practiced.
- The boathouse itself will be closed to guests, but a boathouse boy will be on duty to offer you boats/kayaks/life preservers and rent paddleboards/sunfish. All equipment will be cleaned/disinfected after each use.
- The boathouse will not available for ping pong or storing personal equipment such as beach chairs, floats and paddleboards and will only be open during regular hours. What you bring with you will need to leave with you.
- The boathouse key will not be given out
- Golf Tournaments will take place but will be modified.
- No newspaper delivery option.
**Please know that all of these are Phase 1 opening guidelines. As we move through the summer and/or subsequent Phases these may change or relax. We will keep you informed with any further updates.**
It is practically our motto that “Nothing ever changes at TLV” however we ask you for your flexibility, patience and understanding this summer as we navigate these unusual times.
We value all of our TLV families and we want you to have a fun, safe and happy summer vacation with us!