TLV 2021 GUIDELINES
Dear TLV Families,
We understand what TLV means to so many of you and we want to make this summer as close to a normal TLV as possible while keeping guests, staff and family as safe as possible. For the summer of 2021 the following guidelines will be put in place.
We will be emailing all reservation contact persons approximately 3 weeks prior to arrival. The email will ask you to answer several questions.
1.Your final number of guests in accommodations
2.Dining room/take out preference
We will be opening our dining room at full capacity and have decided to not use the Annex for extra space, if room allows we will space tables apart but if we are busy this cannot be guaranteed. We will have windows open and our overhead fans will be running continuously to pull fresh air in during meal times. All dining room staff will be required to wear cloth face coverings and will be versed in proper hand washing/sanitizing procedures. If you are uncomfortable with using our dining room, a modified menu will be available for pick up in the hotel lobby. Whichever option is chosen will be for the entirety of your stay.
You will have two housekeeping options.
- Option one – no housekeeping at all during your stay with just trash pick-up and a towel change on Wednesday.
- Option two – daily traditional TLV housekeeping with our normal daily cleaning. (All housekeepers will be required to wear a cloth face covering at all times and will be well versed in proper cleaning/sanitizing guidelines as well as handwashing procedures).
4.Read and understand the International/Cruise Travel and Quarantine Guidance
- Cleaning and disinfection will be conducted for every accommodation after guests leave. We will be following cleaning and disinfection guidance as outlined by the CDC.
- In Common Areas, sanitizing of door handles, faucet handles as well as all other customer touch-points and areas of hand contact will be conducted daily as needed.
- For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks will be required in our lobbies, seating areas, as well as in and out of the dining room.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all common areas, bathrooms and elsewhere throughout the property.
Daily changes to TLV (revised)*
- Check in will be after 3:00pm. This will allow ample time for thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all accommodations. You must check in with the office upon arrival.
- Checkout will be before 10:00am with no exceptions!!
- The dining room will be closed for lunch on Saturday to allow for time to clean/sanitize in its entirety. All those staying over will be asked to fill out a box lunch form Friday night and will have an enhanced box lunch menu. No lunch will be available to those checking in.
- For those who are not fully vaccinated, masks will be required in the hotel lobby, sitting rooms as well as in and out of our dining room.
- The picnic will be on Mt. Kearsarge! Those who wish to climb the mountain before the picnic MUST reserve online at https://www.nhstateparks.org/visit/state-parks/winslow-state-park or call 603-526-6168 and pay to park. If you are only going for the picnic you do not have to pay.
- Bingo will be outside (weather dependent), place TBD, please bring a beach towel or chairs to sit on.
- The Beach, dock and boathouse will be fully open. No boathouse key will be given out.
- The Playhouse will be closed.
- There will be no children’s dance.
- Golf and Tennis Tournaments will take place as usual.
*(These are subject to change. You will be notified if they are altered at all due to changes in restrictions and/or guidelines.)
We value all of our TLV families and we want you to have a fun, safe and happy summer vacation with us!